Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

a question about false-positive pregnancy tests?

i asked this a second ago but i wasnt satisfied with the answers so im trying again. here it is

so im 18 years old and a virgin. and im not lying about the virgin part. ive always had a strong belief that if someone isnt ready to have a baby they shouldnt take the risk. that being said, ive never risked it.
    but heres the thing.
    i havent had a period in almost five months. its normal for me to skip. i usually go three months without one, get one that last three days, and then go without one for thrree more months.
    what isnt normal is for me to go without one for five.
    my pregnant friend had two left over tests after she used one [she bought a value pack of three] and just for fun told me to take one. it came out positive. confused, i took the other one, and it came back positive too.
    now, i dont really think im pregnant or anything, im just guessing that i have the hormones of a pregnant woman, otherwise i wouldnt have gotten it back positive. im just wondering, is it normal for my hormones to be so off?

* 20 minutes ago
    * - 1 week left to answer.

Additional Details
    yes hers came out positive, but she really is pregnant, lol
    and no im not on birth control.
    and i have seen a doctor, they always tell me young girls have messed up periods, even though im 18 and technically an adult now

10 minutes ago
    no, ive never been sexually active at all. im a very reserved and proper type of girl, i dont play around with people even if im seriously involved with them. the most ive ever done is kiss someone, and you cant get pregnant by kissiing

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell your doctor. She will arrange for the proper tests.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow thats weird unless ur like the first virgin girl to get pregnant i wouldnt worry about it lol...if ur really worried about it call ur doctor and tell him about it maybe he has an explanation for it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow thats weird unless ur like the first virgin girl to get pregnant i wouldnt worry about it lol...if ur really worried about it call ur doctor and tell him about it maybe he has an explanation for it

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

imported_Jaclyn L

imported_Jaclyn L

imported_Jaclyn L

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information