Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

media attention..............?

how can i get the medias attention on this issue i email a few but have not seen anything on news help....

My uncle is an inmate at Avenal State Prison here in California,

Roman Martinez D-28386

I received a letter from him about the condition the prison they have them under quarantine dude to a lot of inmates have contracted some kind of virus, a lot of inmate has caught the virus and they are still kept with the general population of prisoners. And they are not giving the healthy inmates masks Or vaccination medication to prevent from catching the virus, they are not told what the virus is but from what my uncle said it contagious, and its spreading threw the prison with more and more inmates getting sick and are not being isolated to prevent other prisoners from getting ill.The symptoms seem to be the same as the virus going on out there, fiver sweating, chills trowing up bone aches the body become very weak. lucky i he hasn't cought it but its just a matter of time since.The the Avenal Prison has not taken any action to prevent inmates from getting sick. something needs to be dome immediatly

please help to get the word out to the public and media so that there can be something done.

The problem they have is that a prison is a closed environment. They can't evacuate prisoners, where would they put them that was secure?
    I'm sure they are trying to prevent the outbreak getting worse and spreading to the outside world.
    It sounds like either a form of Legionnaire's Disease or Swine Flu.

I suggest you call The Sentinel, the newspaper in Hanford, and tell them what you've told us.

The problem they have is that a prison is a closed environment. They can't evacuate prisoners, where would they put them that was secure?
    I'm sure they are trying to prevent the outbreak getting worse and spreading to the outside world.
    It sounds like either a form of Legionnaire's Disease or Swine Flu.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information