Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Eternallycurious

Why do other cities say that us Angelenos are not into there sport teams?

I'm tired of people from across the U.S. saying that us Angelenos are not into our sports team. I mean that couldn't be further from the truth. I mean as an Angeleno myself I can tell you that people root die hardedly for the Lakers and Dodgers. Also, King fans are just as loyal and into there team. I root for all L.A. teams and I'm proud to be from L.A. You people just don't know what L.A. traffic is like. Its horrible. Maybe thats why people get to the game a bit late and leave a bit early. Also, just cause they focus on celebrities at the game doesn't mean that we're all into hollywood and stuff like that. Its not are fault Hollywood celebrities choose to live in our city and not other cities. Anyways, Go Dodgers!!!

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know there are some real sports fans in L.A., but even you have to admit that there are also a lot of casual fans. You know the type. If the team is winning they're behind them all the way, but as soon as that team starts going south. So does their loyalty. Los Angeles is definitely not the only city who has these kinds of fans. All of them do. It is just a drawback that L.A. is so much of a media center that people get the idea the number of casual fans is extraordinarily high. It's a curse. Having a team in a major media market is a double edged sword. When things are good the whole country knows about it. When things are bad. The whole country knows about that too. Congratulations to your Dodgers BTW.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information