Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Dickie Spank Women Hard

Why do Gay guys on chat lines say that they are looking for Straight guys?

Straight guys want women, not men. If a guy goes with another guy, then obviously he was not Straight to begin with.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some possibilities:

1) They use the words "straight guys" as a euphemism, to mean somebody who is masculine, straight-acting, not out as gay in their community, and so on.

2) They have a fantasy of a straight man, and hey, if somebody responds saying they're straight and want to get it on, who cares about the technicalities? It fulfills the fantasy!

3) There are plenty of men who self-identify as heterosexual even though they have sex with men (enough of them that health officials have come up with the term MSM, or men who have sex with men, to deal with the specific problems they create that need to be addressed). If a man puts out an ad asking for gay or bisexual guys, these men typically do not respond- they don't see themselves as gay or bisexual, for whatever reason, so they gloss over it. When they see something asking for straight guys, though, that means it's for them. A sort of twisted reality, yes, but one that happens nonetheless.

A girl named Alec
    Alot of gay people like straight people.
    I'm a lesbian and I am far more attracted to straight women than lesbians...

same reason straight guys go looking for lesbians.

we always want what we can not have.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    probably is a way of dealing with their feelings>denial? Maybe? or another way of looking for straight acting bi guys?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    why do you care? does this affect you?

if a straight man has sex with another man and likes it and wants to do it again then he is bisexual or gay! you can't be straight but attracted to men. that makes you bisexual.

so the straight men these guys are trying to seek out they're probably hoping to find some guys in denial.
    i know zero gay people boys and girls that go for straight people. its just too dramatic to go out with a person who doesn't accept themselves.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL ... sorry I know this will get me a bunch of thumbs down but I just have to say it ...

Even Spaghetti is straight until you heat it up.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's their own internalized homophobia. Sad, really. They know that they cannot have a straight guy, so they're hoping that someone will play that role with them. They are basically looking for a bi-sexual guy who is very masculine. I say "good luck". You are correct; a real straight guy would not be there or interested.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What kind of chat have you been in?! The one of 'confused people wanting to experiment' or what?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information