Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone know a lot about Harley Davidson Bikes?

My mom wants me to help her with selling her 2004 Harley-Davidson FXDL Dyna Low Rider on the internet, I dont know anything about motorcycles and she doesnt know exactly what she has on it so I cant place the ad. Does anyone know what is standard on the bike? She also said that she put chrome on it, the kickstand and the handle bars and something else. Can someone help me PLEASE!
    Thanks

Just search craigs list and cycle trader.com for the same year and model bike. Then price yours 5% lower than the lowest priced one. Sorry but the market on used harleys is falling fast, get ahead of the ball or go for a long ride down.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Extras on the bike help sell the bike but do not increase the value. Do not go by KBB or NADA, these are insurance company guides for value. Take a look at E-bay listings. Look at current and closed listings for your exact bike or as close as you can get to your bike. This is a true gauge as to what people are selling and buying your bike for. Remember...it's only cold in the north. People down south ride all year.

Go to KBB(kelly blue book) and estimate the value on the bike by entering the criteria it asks for....
    BUT

Right here before Christmas, and with the onset of winter right now is about the WORST time to sell a bike. If you can, hold out until spring when everyone wants a bike and there's a more than likely chance you can sell it right quick.

(remember: buy water skis and motorcycles in winter,... wood stoves and propane stock in the summer)

this answer would pretty much apply to any bike

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information