Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can I get my money back from radioshack on a tmobile phone they now give away for free?

I added a new line to my account and paid $130 for a new phone, less than two weeks ago.

When I look on there website now, it says you can add a line of service and get the same phone I bought for free! I'm pissed, I could barely afford the $130 in the first place. Am I SOL? I'm still w/in my 30 day return period but when I talked to radio shack customer support at the 1-800 number they were UNhelpful, told me that i'd have to cancel that phone line and phone number, possibly pay the early termination fee, and then re-sign up through the web. Finally she suggested I contact the store manager to see if he'd be willing to reimburse the $$ which I plan on doing, but hoping to get some advice/feedback/previous experiences first.

Any suggestions on how to best get my money back/approach the store manager.

Worth a try - they want to keep your business so a talk with the store manager might be worthwhile.

Try and be cool, stay polite, don't blow up at the guy straight away!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information