Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to lead an athletic lifestyle?

I'd like to learn how to lead an athletic lifestyle as my question above states. I want to be healthy and active. I want to feel good and wake up in the morning feeling alive! < Lol I currently have insomnia, i'm getting over depression, and I feel achey all the time. That's because I sit around all the time and eat junk food. I want to improve my body and feel better about myself. Getting exercise could even tire me out so my insomnia goes away.

I need some advice and help from people who know how to lead an athletic lifestyle or even lead one themselves.Star questions I need longer answers or are need to know things. I'd like to know these things:

*1. How to get started
    2. How to learn how far your body can go
    3. Exercises I can do with only a tredmill, a yoga mat, a green small small exercise ball (from my yoga set it doesn't weight anything and it's not like one of those big balls) things in my house (like i've seen exercises you can do with the wall), nature, a yoga strap, a bike, and a light resistance band
    *4. Things you would recommend I buy (not like big fancy machines things under 100 dollars)
    *5. What type of foods to eat
    *6. How much water to drink
    7. Things to do before and after I exercise (if anything)
    8. How to fit exercise into my scheldue

I know that was a lot to read but I need some answers. Thanks.

BTW FYI I'm 13, about 5'3, and 98 pounds. I know you'll say I'm underweight but my doctor says I'm fine. I want to get some muscle though lol. Jk. I just want to be fit.
    No drugs! Extreme workouts fine and everything else. Or extreme diets. But no drugs! I'm 13 I'm not taking weight loss things or anything else.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you should make time to exercise every day and if u dont feel like doin it one day try to do it any way cause after 2 weeks you will get used to exercising every day it will become a hobby it will become an addition and when u do it every day you will start to lose weight.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information