Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's possible there are no 609 area codes available. With the growing popularity of cell phones, we are running out of area codes and phone numbers, which is why many cities have multiple area codes. Until cell phones became popular, my city only had one area code and just recently we added a 2nd one to make room for additional local numbers. 267 is an area code for Philadelphia. If your wireless plan includes nationwide calling, the area code shouldn't make a difference unless someone who does not have nationwide calling were to call you, in which case that person would be billed an additional charge.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

i got a verizon prepaid cell phone and when i activated it i think they gave...

...me the wrong area code.? they gave me a 267 area code but every phone i ever had around here in new jersey always gives me a 609 area code whats wrong is it a big deal please help ?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information