I'm a writer who is working on many different short stories & novels at the moment. There are 3 particular stories which I plan to have printed and bound in the near future. So, I am holding a little contest where artists have a chance to design the cover art for 3 of my novels.

For this COVER ART COMPETITION, I am looking for young, amateur artists with unique ideas and talent. They can choose to design a piece of art for 1 of the 3 novels, or they could try designing for all 3 if they'd like to!

The winner will have their art showcased on the cover of my novel when it is printed and bound, which will most likely be at the end of 2010 or beginning of 2011.

There will be 3 winners, 1 for each of my books.

I'm already advertising the competition on Quizilla, [because that's where I post chapters from some of my stories] but I'd like to find a better place to publicize it. Maybe there's a website where artists blog and share art with others... or some sort of community board where young wanna-be artists gather and chat. Haha. I don't know.

So if you can think of any places where I could find a lot of willing artists, then please let me know so I can go ahead and post all of the rules and competition details there.

Also, if you are interested, then just contact me and I'll fill you in!