My husband and I had been married for 3 yrs. We had a rough marriage because of my mother in law. She started acting act as depressed as soon as we got married. We started renting an apartment across my mother in laws house, so we can keep an eye on her. In our first year of marriage, she told my husband she cant be by herself or she will kill herself and wanted to moved in with us. Its been 2 yrs now and my mother in law still lives with us. It is a 2 bedroom apartment but for some reason my mother in law refused to sleep in her room because she fear that neighbors against her and feel more secure closer to my husband, so she sleeps in front of our room in the recliner. I feel that my husband and I can afford to have a child but his mother sleeping in front of us is causing us not to have any intimate relationship. He said it just doesn't feel right to have sex when his mother around. His mother is in his early 50's (52 to be exact) and I feel that she will spend the rest of my marriage life living with her. I really felt that my self esteem is going down because my husband doesn't want me. I can take it it it only haven in months but its been going on for more than a year. We are more roommate than a couple. Am I just wasting my life with a man like him or should I stay with him and see what happen in the future?