Ok I have been watching a few programs from these networks trying to get to full scope of whats happening politically so I can be aware of whats happening in my country. The problem is I get nothing,except moronic anchors and politicians forgetting to let us know whats happening and instead just fighting and whining with each other over stupid,pointless nonsense.
Ok we got people on Fox like Glenn Beck and Bill Oreilly saying that this official is doing this terrible thing,or that guy is trying to start this war or what ever,yet the other networks are saying that everythings fine and ok that Obama is doing great.(lets face it here though,Obama could crap in most people's soup and they would still kiss is a.ss) Then we got Keith Oberman and Rachel Madow who as far as I can gather are only on the air to ridicule anyone that disagrees with them or their savior Obama and the biggest insult that can give usually boils down to a mispronounced word and nothing more.
So my main question is,with all the fear promoting,a.ss kissing of Obama and lame insults(minus real news) how do you know who to believeve?