Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    †*†*†

im poor...): is there any way to make my life better? maybe more money? it

makes me depressed..? now ever since i can remember my family has been poor and i think it it totally ruining my childhood because we cant even afford the basic stuff like toilet paper, let alone me getting allowance..it all started back in 2004 when my mom had a stroke and was unable to work and now relys on SSI which is barely enough to get by on i have a 16 year old sister but she is too boy crazy,fat, and lazy to get off her ass and get a job and help us out i wanna get a job but im only 15...my life just really sucks i cant get anything i want and our house is a pathetic excuse for a house it is filthy and disguises me in every way possible we have like 13 cats which my sister and mom refuse to let them go and we keep gettin more and there all ugly and shit piss and shed everywhere and complety ruin our house and my mom and sister dont seem to care...i just dont get it.. i think im the only smart one and their just illiterate dumbass's who are just lazy and dont try to keep our house clean or go get a job so my life could be slightly better than this shitty life...its makes me really depresssed sometimes and i cant stand it (our nasty house,us being poor) and when i ask them to maybe just clean up and get rid of the cats and at least try to go make some money they say fuck you and BUT THERE SOO CUTE!!! (but their really ugly their all white) and so imstudying really hard in school so i can go to college and have a better life for me and my children..but thats not for a long time...so does anyone have any suggestions on what i should tell them to do or anything to make my life better or get any money?im just so sick of it..): but on the bright side my mom is getting a huge 109,000 tax refund and idk why or when it will get here but maybe that will make me happier??...anyways thx for any help it would be appreciated

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like it sucks. I have no way to relate to how you feel, but you seem to be on the right track. If you have your own room, do your best to keep that clean it will help take away a alot of stress. Other than that I would keep doing what you are doing. Studying and working hard in school, doing your best in every way you can. When it comes to the tax refund, that could really be a life saver. I would defifinatly take action when the decisions come to spend that puppy, they will help you out a alot. All I can really say is just to tough it out, I know no one wants to live that kind of life and you know that too. If you ever start to lose hope, remember who you are working for and it will keep you going. Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like it sucks. I have no way to relate to how you feel, but you seem to be on the right track. If you have your own room, do your best to keep that clean it will help take away a alot of stress. Other than that I would keep doing what you are doing. Studying and working hard in school, doing your best in every way you can. When it comes to the tax refund, that could really be a life saver. I would defifinatly take action when the decisions come to spend that puppy, they will help you out a alot. All I can really say is just to tough it out, I know no one wants to live that kind of life and you know that too. If you ever start to lose hope, remember who you are working for and it will keep you going. Good luck! I'm rooting for you!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information