Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    **K**

Need help creating HTML code!!!?

I designed a poster in Mac Pages (but it completely compatible with Microsoft Word). I want to turn this poster into a HTML code so I can make it an email. How can I do this?????

PS- I know there is a way to make HTML via Microsoft Word, but the online email marketing service I am using (iContact) says there can be problems using Word code...

I am SO confused by all this, so please be as specific as possible. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Also, might you know how to save a document into a .jpeg?

mac or windows , if windows go old school , make a paint document with the size you want , copy and paste the text in , edit where needed and you're good , if mac email me at [email protected] as my yahoo account was comprised and i rarely check it.

smikk
    best way to get clean html code is put it through dreamweaver. I have never heard of microsoft word using html however.

To get a jpeg, just hit the "screenshot" button on your keyboard. Then open a photo program (like paint in windows) and paste the image. Then save it as a .jpg after you have cropped it to your needs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information