I had a question that related to a problem I'm having with Boost Mobile that I was hoping to address with other people so that I can get their perspective on my current situation.

When I first joined Boost Mobile, my payment date was exactly one month from the initial day I signed to on to Boost Mobile. This month was the first month a did not make my payment on time and ultimately my account was disconnected. Since I made my payment on 3/20 I had expected my next payment to be due on 4/20, but was told that Boost Mobile put in place a new policy where you are penalized one day if your service is disconnected, so that you lose one day of service that you payed for as a result.

I took down the names and work ID's of the people who conveyed this information and will construct a letter to verify the information I was given, but I was wondering if anyone knew if this policy actually did in fact exist? To me , it sounds fictitious and I was told that the policy was just put in place recently, which only serves to make me even more suspicious that what I was told is in fact not the case.

I had given them the following analogy after I was told my payment date could not be altered: "If I left my account inactive/disconnected and did not make another payment until 4/17 are you telling me you would charge me $50.00 for only two days service since my next payment woul dbe due on 3/19? He initially stated "No, the money would sit on the account until the 19th when the payment was due and then be deducted." My response was "No, the payment would reactivate my account and my payment would be due on 5/17 would it not? Perhaps he had thought I meant what would happen if I made my payment today, and then another one on top of that, because then when he seemed to understand what I said he said "It would be due 5/16 and you'd still be penalized one day."

I'm just wondering if this policy of penalizing someone a day is creative lie, or if this in fact the new policy of Boost Mobile?

If you had any advice on how to deal with this situation as well, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my question.
I'm sorry, I'm tried and constructed some really bad sentences in my question. One portion was supposed to read: "When I first joined Boost Mobile, my payment date was exactly one month from the initial day I signed on to Boost Mobile."
When I first joined Boost Mobile, my payment date was exactly one month from the initial day I signed to on to Boost Mobile. This month was the first month a did not make my payment on time and ultimately my account was disconnected The "A" there should have been 'I'.