Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Joe

What kind of motorcycle attracts more girls, Harley Davidson or Sport Bikes...

...such as Honda, Suzuki, etc. ? how do girls view guys on harleys versus guys on street bikes, bad ass versus daredevil? please your input guy or girl

TheBris
    If the girls are with you at the track, better still, on the track, there aint no speaking, jus riding!

irishwyrick
    I own a 03 R1 and xlh custom and the harely gets me way more tail then the yamaha. I think its the bad boy vibe or maybe because the open face helmet lets them see how sexy I am....J/K
    anyway my vote is for harley

chai
    Well, like everyone else said it depends on the girl. But generally older women like guys on cruiser-style, and younger girls like guys on sportbikes.

Me personally, I like to see a younger guy riding a cruiser. I ride a sportbike, and a lot of the guys are kinda cocky/annoying...as if twisting throttle is rocket science...lol (srry guys, no offense to anyone). I find that generally, guys who ride cruisers are way nicer and cooler, and laid back. And to see someone my own age ride a cruiser is very cool.

But that's just me..

~chai

ninebadthings
    Chicks care about what kind of bike a guy rides like guys care about what kind of shoes a chick is wearing. Buy the bike you think is cool.

old school
    lol,a bike is not going to make up for having a short pencil,if that's the only reason you want one (to pick up pussy)then you have some issues that a bike wont cure

Firecracker
    It aint the bike, bud. It's the guy.

I met a woman (not a little girl) who wouldn't even consider going out with a guy who had a bike. I had two. She's been my wife for 8+ years now. I still have two bikes. Not the same ones, but still two.

rockbase
    Irv , Wow that hurt... maybe.
    Interesting enough, The younger generation (not married, under 25 say) Like Crotch rockets in general.

Older women like Harley's If Their Older counter parts and friends ride harley's, because that's what they grew up with.

And their is a mid range generation that like cruisers such as Honda, Yamaha etc. Its like the group that grew up after Harley lost it's appeal but are a little to old to play with crotch rockets everyday.

Now that's 1 persons opinion based on alot of friends and employee's and surely doesn't fit everyone.

Harrison G
    first of all if u are asking this because you want more girls in your life...
    you are a sad sad man...
    if not, i think what you said is pretty much it.
    although you don't usually see an older man on a sport bike as you don't see many younger guys riding Harleys. To me it seems more of an age thing.

Irv S
    Depends on the type of girl.
    That vertical vibration mode of the Harley appears to
    attract a certain type.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information