The TV is still quite new and has excellent picture with my XBOX 360 with an HDMI cable. I was helped in a previous question on here (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApPAjDq7JrA3tVpDcH_5TKvty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20100303192644AAovmuo) with figuring out the problem, its the in coming cable being 480i where my TV is 720p.

My question this time is how do I go about fixing this? I don't know much at all with this as far as if I need an HD box or anything else, or which one if there is something with the type of signal. If someone could point me in a good direction with an example or certain requirements would be great!

Other things to mention is I have Charter Digital cable, and my HD channels are usually very good. Occasionally there is slight fuzziness and black dots but I'm guessing its just the TV settings for HD. Also we have an LG plasma TV (roughly four years old by now) and it has a perfectly fine picture for cable and with the XBOX on the HDMI cable it seems to have an HD picture. The TV doesn't have a better picture with the HDMI cable though, it just seems to translate the cable better.

Thanks.