Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Gabriel V

What are Obama supporters whining about?

Obama set the rules long ago in this campaign inciting racism and sexism, using fear, lies and truth stretching. Now that McCain/Palin are playing Obama's game to expose the truth he and the media have worked so hard to hide, you can't handle it? What a lot of whiny babies.

Answers202
    Oh, they are whining because some are finally getting it. There will be no freebies and giveaways. They are going to have to work, just like the rest of us.

There is a whole lot more to come out about Obama. Let's hope they have the time. Obama has no trail, no track record, and he continually lies, always changing what he said just moments before.

Democrats whine and Republicans wink...just like Sarah Palin Oh, and some of us, Republicans, that is, will occasionally drink wine.

Unwad your panties!!!
    dude what are you talking about!?

bluesky9
    No whining here. Registered Republican here voting for Obama.....anyone using the argument that Obama doesn't have experience, well Bush did and look where we're at now! I'm voting for change, not McSame.

blue316
    These are the associations that concern me about Barack Obama.

Frank Marshall Davis –A member of the Communist Party, who was subject of security investigations by the FBI and various Congressional committees. He taught Obama anti-American thoughts and pro-Communist ideology. Jerome Corsi, The Obama Nation and Barack Obama, Dreams From My Father.

Madeline Talbott – An activist, ACORN. One of the key pioneer’s of subprime-loans. She was on the ground floor of the disastrous turn in Fannie Mae’s mortgages. Obama trained ACORN’s army of organizers and her personal staff. Stanley Kurtz, article, O’s Dangerous Pals.

Bill Ayers – A terrorist and leader of radical terrorist group the Weatherman Underground. The group bombed several government building. In 2001, after 9/11, Ayers said he had no regrets for his actions and wished he could have done more. Obama and Ayers served on two non-profit boards (Chicago’s Wood’s Fund, and Chicago’s Annenberg Challenge). Ayers supplied the sponsors and Obama channeled the funding to ACORN and other radical left groups.

Louis Farrakhan – Leader, of the radical Nation of Islam. Obama attend Farrakhan’s Million Man March in Washington, D.C. where he listens to more anti-America thoughts and racist thoughts about ‘white Americans’.

Jeremiah Wright – Former pastor, Trinity Church, is a disciple of liberal theologian James Cone, author of the 1970 book “A Black Theology of Liberation.” “Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.” Obama called Jeremiah Wright is mentor, an uncle and family member. He attended the church for 20 years.

Franklin Raines – Former CEO of Fannie Mae and now an advisor to the Obama Campaign. Fannie Mae gives millions to democrats’ politicians, ACORN and Jesse Jackson. The Top 4 Recipients…#1 Sen. Christopher Dodd, Chairman of Banking, Housing & Urban Affairs Committee. #2 Sen. Barack Obama, Federal Financial Management Committee. #3 Sen. Chuck Schumer, Chairman of Finance Committee. #4 Rep. Barney Frank, Chairman of House Financial Services Committee.

LeeCee
    We have NOTHING to whine about..."my friend."

thatartistwin
    If you honestly believe that Obama started the mud slinging I could site you NUMEROUS facts that would have you see otherwise. The terrorist asscociation tactic by McCain did not just start now. He simply amped up the volume on it. In addition, as Ghandi said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

Last but not least, your ignorance is showing by calling supporters "whiny babies". Your question could have better disguised your lack of intelligence if you left out that insulting remark.

Iamolsen
    I'm sorry that your grouchy, bitter old man candidate is going to lose in a month. I can understand why these lopsided polls and doubts from the republican party about the candidate they chose make you frustrated enough to put a rhetorical, unanswerable, aimless question on yahoo answers about your insecurities regarding Obama. You and I both will be better off when Obama takes office. You're just too dumb to realize it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information