Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, so i'm a lesbian. Here is my sexuality epiphany. So how do i break up with...

...the sweetest guy in the world? I have always suspected it. In many ways it has been a long time coming.
    I have unhappily been dating men for the last 5 years of my adult life, one of such encounters produced an amazing little boy whom i adore more than anything.
    I joined a really friendly lesbian website and having done some soul searching i know that a good lady is all i have been missing these years.
    Trouble is i have been dating a lovely man from work for like 2 months (he went back to visit his home country for a month) as is now going to return in a week. He is the sweetest man i have ever dated, he is gorgeous and sensitive and is crazy about my little boy too. But i like girls!
    It was never my intention to hurt him, we get on really well. I don't want to break his heart, i know all too well how that feels. But i can't go on living the straight lie anymore.
    We have only really known each other for like a month (due to him leaving for home) but he already says he loves me and wants a future with me. He says that i have changed his life and that if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be coming back to the UK at all. (obviously this makes it so much worse).

I have too much respect to play it out. It's not right. But i never broke up with anyone. It's nothing to do with him as a person at all. I can't help that i find women attractive.

Help!

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think you should sacrifice the rest of your life because you don't want to hurt his feelings.
    If he cares for you, I really think that he'll understand.
    You can't be unhappy for the rest of you're life, because you'll start to resent him, and wonder what could have been.
    I think you should break up with him, the kindest possible way you can, and try to be the happiest you can with this "good lady".

Ask him does he fancy a three in the bed then let him drool as you and true partner go at it hammers and tongs,he will be gob smacked but what a story to tell the boys in the bar.

Great that you've found someone who loves you and your child but what matters is your future and happiness. I'm sure it will be hurtful for him to hear but the longer it goes the harder it'll get for him, explain to him everytihng you explained here. You can remain good friends and still involved in each others lives and if he loves you and your company he'll remain a friend for you.
    Good luck

Great that you've found someone who loves you and your child but what matters is your future and happiness. I'm sure it will be hurtful for him to hear but the longer it goes the harder it'll get for him, explain to him everytihng you explained here. You can remain good friends and still involved in each others lives and if he loves you and your company he'll remain a friend for you.
    Good luck

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information