Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    <3 Amanda J :)

my mom found a condom in my backpack?

hey,
    my mom found a condom in my backpack and told my dad and they were talking about it, and now they're fighting. I feel like its all my fault. Im 13 years old and I hate it when they fight (it doesn't happen alot tho)
    what can i do to stop them ?
    the condom was gunna be for me and my bf

Flatus
    Just say its for the future.

The cryptic paranoid
    it depends on how late into the situation it is, if you come up with an excuse too late they'll realize its bull. if its early enough to come up with an excuse say they were handing them out in the streets(this is assuming you live in a big city don't say it if you don't they'll see through it) if its a little bit too late or you live in a small town say a friend gave it to you("just in case") and say you don't want to name the friend. if its already too late into the situation go for a kamikaze move and bust out crying, say that you were drinking with friends and you don't remember what happened but somehow you got it(of course tell them nothing sexual happened and your still a virgin) make shure and make it real repentant and sappy

also WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A CONDOM!? your 13 live you life, wait till your married. think of it this way, once you've found that one special person and your married your not going to look back at your life and wish you'd slept with more people before you met him.

staceydv4
    well i guess your about to have the talk ... again prolly good luck ..

kallyj19
    Omg dont know that condoms dont protect you from stds and that they kill you everybody likes sex but b4 u do it u really need to know the facts you need to take sex ed girl please!

Hayley
    What an idiot...

jazzy™
    wat were u duin wit a condom anyway...of course itll start problems just try not to worry about it and probably apologize

ilubabe
    Hun its not your fault it isn't ever your fault when they fight you mite be a part of it but its not your fault.. And second thing is when they do come ask you why you had it be straight up honest if your having sex tell them that you are and your being safe and smart.. But always use protection trust me it pays off in the end....yeah they mite be mad at first but they will over come it and learn your not a little child and your growing up

*Ally E loves joe jonas*
    Why do you have condoms in your backpack?... its probby not your falt their fighting ;D

Katie M
    Say "it's not mine"? I guess if you want to be more grown up then they are you should approach them and let them know you want to talk about sex. Your parents should be a good resource for this. They're probably angry with themselves that they didn't educate you better.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information