Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not quite sure what you are asking, but:

if you mean that there is a lack of red color, but the red gun is still working, one of the knobs (either among the ones you are talking about or inside the tv) should adjust the brightness of the red gun.

If you mean that the red image is smaller than the rest of the picture, then have you tried adjusting the multi-point convergence?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

if you mean that there is a lack of red color, but the red gun is still working, one of the knobs (either among the ones you are talking about or inside the tv) should adjust the brightness of the red gun.

If you mean that the red image is smaller than the rest of the picture, then have you tried adjusting the multi-point convergence?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Panasonic Projection TV wont Focus?

I have a Panasonic PT-53WX54J...I've removed the front and back panels. Under the screen behind front panel you have 6 knobs. I can adjust (brighten and soften) all colors. HOWEVER i can only focus Green and Blue. The Red gun is getting signal because there is a distorted image WAY back in the background. Suggestions?
    I have a Panasonic PT-53WX54J...I've removed the front and back panels. Under the screen behind front panel you have 6 knobs. I can adjust (brighten and soften) all colors. HOWEVER i can only focus Green and Blue. The Red gun is getting signal because there is a distorted image WAY back in the background. Suggestions?

Thanks a Ton Karl for your interest. Ok as I stated before "I can adjust (brighten and soften) all colors." That includes the Red...I "can adjust" the brightness. The brightness is Great...and I "I can adjust" it. I cannot however Focus it. I was wondering if I will have to buy one of those convergance chips. Thanks in advance for all replys.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information