Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    silver_dragon_3621

fish that i can put in my tank with glow fish?

i have a tank with glow fish i wanted to know if i can put any other fish in with them. i want different fish in there for some variety

Courtney
    Tetras, cories, guppies, mollies, platies, fish like this. Just watch your tank space if you get guppies, mollies, and platies as these fish breed quick and once they start they do not stop. Good luck though.

Kitty
    Glo fish are really just zebra danios that have a chemical in them to make them absorb light and put it back off. So basically you can put any small community fish with them. Like, guppies, tetras of all sorts, platys, mollies, corydoras, anything like that.

ambrosino
    anything semi aggressive as long as the danio doesn't fit in its mouth..their pretty cool...who wouldn't want a fish genetically infused with sea urchins....get black phantom tetras...u could do sum peaceful cichlids such as the Bolivian butterfly ram...their always cool and they get better coloring as they grow...its something different...but yeah they would probably look the best with any type of tetra...your choice....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information