Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Who has had some ghostly encounters?

I have had a few encounters in the same house. The house had white walls and they were dirty with fingerprints. They were washed and showed up again. They were black. Oddly enough the house had caught fire and maybe someone had died. A little girl i believe. Other occurances were that all doors would open to cabinets. The dogs would spook. The EVP recording had a voice saying the others. One of the dogs had relieved itself in the hallway and little footprints walked out of it. All adults were present no children. The blinds would be ruffled upon reentering a room. And shadows would appear time to time. Who else has had detailed encounters?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Encounters with ghosts in houses or other places , usually mean that someone at some point in time has dabbled in the occult , wiji boards or terot cards . Demons are real and do attatch them selves to places or actual objects of people that dabbled in some sort of spiritism . Unlike simple Phill who doesnt believe in Jesus or demons probably has nothing to live for anyways , but these things are real and documented even in the bible . The Bible mentions a case of expelling demons found at Matthew 8:28-34 which is really interesting . The best way to eliminate being bothered by demons is by either moving out of a house that they reside in or by finding and getting rid of any object/s that you might think belongs to the occult or spiritism . The so called ghosts are not people that have died or come back to life to haunt people forever , they are simply wicked demons that have been thrown out of heaven by God and enjoy bothering people and making them believe that it is people that have died .

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2 nights ago i was sleeping and my dog was sleeping next to me i kept waking up and checking to see if he was still there by my bedside I could not really sleep well either. I woke up and noticed a figure in my room between the door and my t.v. I inhaled sharply and said whose there my mom woke up and said what (we were discussing this in spanish but ill translate) Me: theres someone there Mom:where Me: There it looks like my brother Mom: where! Me: you dont see it right there ( I pointed to the spot). My mom gets out of bed I turned to look at her then looked back and nothing was there. She searched for a few minutes and came back. Needless to say it was creepy.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe in ghosts and all that, haha. And Ive had a... encounter myself. Three actually.
    So I was home alone one night, and I was sitting on my couch looking into my computer room. We have a couch in there too, and something that look like a white shadow walked... or floated, whatever across the room. It could of been a car, but we live in a rural area, where cars don't really go by. And I checked too, I ran straight to the window- No cars.
    My second encounter was when I was in my pellet stove room. I saw something move on the wall, and the pellet stove did something funky it SHUT OFF. And it got really cold.
    I think Ive seen ghosts in my garage too, I asked my really old neighbor about my house and they said 3 people were murdered in my house.
    Your not alone.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information