Hi! I am curently sixteen and am considering a carrer in dermatology. Biology and chemistry have always been intriguing and I believe this is the path I should take in my life. In school I have an overall average of 93. I do fairly well in science and my grades are always in the mid-high 90s. When it comes to math I always come across trouble. I always stuggle when taking a math course but when I attend extra help my grades improve. However even when they do I have to constantly attend extra help to keep those grades in the 90s. Does the carrer I want to specilize in require a significant amount of math knowledge or is it simple easy to memorize math? Thanks for reading! If you believe this is not the type of medical career for myself, than please suggest a carrer that would fit the description I gave! Thanks again!
----Michelle
P.S. The math courses I have taken in high school so far are Algebra abd Geometrey. I prefer alegebra over geometrey. Oh and I am taking chemistry honors next year. What is your opinion of the course?