You're all gonna think I'm insane or whatever. If you do keep that part to yourself.
But this weekend coming I'm going to watch 2 local basketball games, and there is a guy in one of the teams I think is rather cute. I can't really say I like him yet since I don't know him and he doesn't know me. I've seen him play basketball many times because I know someone in his team. So I think he'll recognize me but I want to talk to him, just talk so he will realize I'm there! I have no problem talking to any other guy but it's just him for some reason, I think because I think he's gorgeous.
How can I just approach him and talk to him? I play basketball myself so I guess there is something there we can tlak about.
But in a guys opinion is it weird if I just go up to him? How do I approach him? How to I start the convo? And how can I work up the courage to go up to him?
I know very well that the season will be over soon, so this is my last chance. But I really want to get to know him and talk to him once but then talk to him again after.
HELP!!
Thanks in advance