Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    xxstACEyxx

Avatar: The Last Airbender #3: "Air, water, earth, fire... fan and sword!"

I will still say this over and over again. Dev = perfect Sokka. Just look at his goofy smile!
    jackson :no:
    I know Hestia :hug:, at least Aang looks somewhat well cast.

kate204

I cannot wait to see the movie it looks really good,but I hope it is as good as the one on nick.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Maiko is my favourite couple too *grins and points to icon*. This couple holds a very special place in my heart, as they were the first couple my boyfriend and I roleplayed as together. I also love Kataang and Sukka - Tokka is good too!

Mai is my favourite character, but I really do love them all - so many great, well written characters in that show. The whole show, actually, was very well written and an absolute joy to watch... It's just such a shame the movie turned out to be such a disappointment in so many ways.

Anyway, onto more positive things! If you didn't know already, there's a new Avatar series set to start sometime in 2011! It's going to be "The Legend of Korra", with the protagonist being a female Waterbender I don't know about you guys, but I am sooooo excited!

Here's an interview with Mike and Bryan on the new series:
    'Legend of Korra': The 'Avatar' Creators on the New Spinoff - Speakeasy - WSJ

(Heh... can't help but notice how they're very unwilling to comment on the movie... I wonder if that's their way of saying they weren't pleased?)

I don't know how I'm containing myself from "SQUEE"-ing really loud right now and waking up my nan XD More animated Avatar... strong female lead... Ooh, Kataang babies

Veiled Vesta

Thanks for those pics, Allison! Am I the only one who still doesn't think Zuko's scar is severe enough? Maye it's the lighting or something but it looks like a little rash near his eye. :P

Love Aang's look (can barely see the arrow too... maybe it's my monitor?) and I too am tentatively waiting to see Sokka (extra tan) and Katara.

*Max&Liz4ever*

Zuko and Mai are my favorite couple. Zuko and Toph are my favorite characters. ^.^

Allison Chains

I think he's the firebender that the earthbender is fighting in the trailer. Could be. Not really sure though, since it was about half a second long.

And I totally missed Appa! Appa! I'm freakishly excited about seeing Appa in the movie.

The visuals seem to be awesome, but I'm wondering if it'll be like Avatar (ironic) which had amazing visuals but the actual plot was... lacking.

That said, I can't wait for the theatrical trailer.

Veiled Vesta

In the end, I just couldn't submit myself to watching the whole Kids Choice Awards just to see the actors of the live action adaptation. Maybe for the voice actors but not live action. And I was hoping I could find relevant clips online. I did some Googling and found some pics of some of them on the "orange carpet".

Guy who plays Sokka and a singer guy got slimed. Here are the pics.

Also the promo of the actress playing Katara getting slimed:

[yt]pKqAVJunFIU[/yt]

(I can't believe they mispronounced Sokka's name. And the actors look so... white. Seriously, there's no other way to say it. They don't look anything like our original, beloved Sokka and Katara. I don't know why I'm bringing it up as if I just noticed...)

Mavericks

Hi guys! I just recently got into The Last Airbender because I saw the trailer and was so intrigued. My brothers, who are huge fans, told me to watch the animated series and now that's what I'm doing. I watched chapter 1 (Water) and was so hooked! It really has a nice story. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the upcoming film. I just hope the actors they chose would really do justice to the characters.

Allison Chains

Entertainment Tonight gave a sneak peak of the teaser trailer.

It's up at LastAirbenderFilm.com

I really want this film to be awesome. I hope it does well so it can have a sequel and we can all have a live action Toph.

Veiled Vesta

^ That's why I love this little thread. So much understanding. :hug: BTW, Stacey come and share with the thread your thoughts about the HP movie. We need more posts in this thread. (And we can be off-topic as long as we post something on-topic.)

Avatar extras status: A poster on a well known Avatar forum has been screencapping a few episodes. If I don't find the episodes, the pics will at least let you know what kind of "extras" you're missing. :P

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information