Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!! T610 !!!

shix

Help!! T610 !!!

I have a T610, TMOBLE edition, every time i try to download an app or anything via WAP, it says "not acceptable" is there any way to actualy get applications on this phone???

Cocoa8301

Help!! T610 !!!

I have Tmobile, and this used to happen all the time. If you have Tmobile as well, I would call customer care, and be sure that the tzones or Tmobileweb, whatever you are using is properly set up and working in your coverage area. If it's still acting up after than, then it may be the apps you are using. It may benefit you to try a few more sites, like a trial and error sort of thing.

farook

Help!! T610 !!!

I have a T610 (sonyericson).When I press More both bluetoothon & bluetooth off are highlighted,when I press select the phone freezes.The battery must be removed to started allover again.When I scroll to connectivity the phone freezes again & battery must be removed to start again .

farook

Help!! T610 !!!

[[SIZE=5]QUOTE=farook]I have a T610 (sonyericson).When I press More both bluetoothon & bluetooth off are highlighted,when I press select the phone freezes.The battery must be removed to started allover again.When I scroll to connectivity the phone freezes again & battery must be removed to start again . Surely it may be something to do with the software , or the tel must be formatted.[/QUOTE][/SIZE]

farook

Help!! T610 !!!

[[SIZE=5]QUOTE=farook]I have a T610 (sonyericson).When I press More both bluetoothon & bluetooth off are highlighted,when I press select the phone freezes.The battery must be removed to started allover again.When I scroll to connectivity the phone freezes again & battery must be removed to start again . Surely it may be something to do with the software , or the tel must be formatted.[/QUOTE][/SIZE]

UraniUm

Help!! T610 !!!

bring the phone back to the shop and say it has an error

eduardo0

Help!! T610 !!!

try first sendin an aprobation ticket

maletek

Help!! T610 !!!

Yea this is an issue witht he t61x model, I think it was adresses with an update but I just havent bothered to look as it doesnt happen that much with me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information