A friend told me about a diet she heard of, where you eat only one kind of food each day, e.g. meat one day, fruit one day, sweet things one day etc. Apparently you're supposed to stick with it for 3 months and it will help you lose a lot of weight. I would love to get more info about this. Does anyone know of a good web-site with some good information?
A friend told me about a diet she heard of, where you eat only one kind of food each day, e.g. meat one day, fruit one day, sweet things one day etc. Apparently you're supposed to stick with it for 3 months and it will help you lose a lot of weight. I would love to get more info about this. Does anyone know of a good web-site with some good information?

EDIT: And answers saying this is a bad diet or telling me I shouldn't diet at all is NOT APPRECIATED! I asked for info on the diet, I didn't say what I would do with this info. For all you know I could be writing an article on it, or warning other people not to go on it. And please, none of that patronizing "Eat one less cookie a day and you'll save lots of calories"...I'm not an idiot (and I never eat cookies, anyway).

To keep it short: Info is what I need. If you have none, then don't bother to answer.