Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will Rogers match the $15 plan from Telus / Discussion About the 15$ Plan from Rogers

I just spoke with a Telus rep and he told me Telu's $15 plan includes UNLIMITED data and GPS on their Blackberry Pearl!! ... will Rogers match this with their $15 plan?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will Rogers match the $15 plan from Telus / Discussion About the 15$ Plan from Rogers

i really dont think so ... rogers are usually asses ..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

but if they do be sure to let u know !!! thatd be awesome !!

only thing is that i just checked telus website and it doesnt say anything so you cant really prove it to rogers

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

hmmm can't the Rogers rep call Telus to confirm?

the unlimited data wasn't intentional. It technically, I believe, was to have the same concept as the Rogers plan but for some reason unlimited data is just gravy.....

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I heard that it wasnt "unlimited" and that they'll cap you off at a few gb or something if you really crank it.. Also seems to only cover the browser/email, so pinning will be fine, gps data might be seperate.

Bob Sanchezel

The Telus rep said the GPS is included in the $15. Well having a browser in the $15 deal is better than not having one like the Roger's deal. Would be nice to get on facebook

I guess I will have to find out tmr when customer relation is open

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

yep definitly let us know hehe cuz like u say "unlimited email, pin and even if its only browser thats added is way enough"

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok so I just got off the phone with the Robbers rep... I guess she must of gotten quit a few calls about this... as soon as I mention Telus' $15 plan, she immediately mention Rogers cannot offer unlimited web browsing, they cannot match anything near that because Telus' promo is not "coded". They can only match promos that are "coded" from other carriers. If only my early cancellation is not $400, I would of asked her to bill my card for early cancellation X_X

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information