Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

******J&M Amp Install Just Completed on Al's 2009 Street Glide...Pics Here******

Pricing on the speakers is $219.95 and the amp is $349.95. Together is $559.95. If you live in CA there is sales tax as well. Retail on these is $729.90 together. These prices include shipping in the ConUS. Drew

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

******J&M Amp Install Just Completed on Al's 2009 Street Glide...Pics Here******

I know you were expecting more today have they arrived?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes, the amps have arrived in stock. Many of them were pre-sold and shipped out today, but we still have some left for both the Road Glide and Batwing fairing bikes.

Thanks!

Shawn

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have a 09 ultra with Hogtunes front, rear, and tweeter speakers, no additional AMP, would the J&M amp improve sound volume, which speakers would you recommend hooking up to the J&M AMP.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

There is a very distinguishable difference between the Hogtunes and the J&M 7.25"'s. Get the amp and the 7.25"'s and you ride will sound so much better. The tweeterpods are an additional boost and I see you already have them. Drew

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just finished installing The J&M amp. I already had the 7-1/4" J&M speakers. It sounds really good! I was thinking of going with the tweeter pod. But I don't think I will now. I had the same grounding problem as a couple of others. I tried grounding at the tank strap and didn't have any luck. I ended up grounding at the left rear tank mounting bolt and it worked fine.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Glad you were able to get it to work. Let's get a video clip from someone besides us with a homeless guy. Thanks for your business everyone, we really do appreciate it.

Instead of taking off the gas tank, what other options do I have? Can the tank be loosened up enough to just slightly pick it up off the frame to run the wires underneath it, or can the wires be run underneath the tank very carfeully using a 'snake', or what? I looked in the maintenance manual and I'm not sure I really want to 'crack the seal' so to speak on dissengaging the fuel line, etc.

Any suggestions or if anybody has pictures on their procedure, please, let me know.

Thanks,
    eddieo

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Eddie, I am a softail guy, but call the shop and talk to Shawn or Al and they can help you out. Al has done all of the amp installs at the shop. he might still be there now.

Drew

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Crack the seal? these tanks come off easier than you think love the quick disconnect.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information