Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...

rockin4kitty

...Jasper dies? My friend was searching the internet and found a chapter from 'Breaking Dawn'. It said in the chapter Jasper died. Someone please tell me this if this is true.

Monkeybananas
    Well, she said she (stephanie meyer) hadn't even finished all the editing and stuff, so she probably hasn't even finished writing the book. Its the same thing w/ the HP books. Everybody posts random stuff about them, so I wouldn't believe anything on the web. But to be on the safe side, don't go looking up anything on them until you read the book yourself!

WHaTs hEr NAMe
    Im gonna say thats a big fat no, cause theres no way someone could get their hands on a chapter from the book. Im sure that security on it is very tight if anyone did get a hold of it they would be caught almost instantly. But I'd say no.

Herm
    I'm hoping not. And I agree with the previous comment that it is pretty unlikely that someone got hold of the book (or a chapter). I'm just going to wait till it comes out and then believe the real version. It was probably just some fan fiction.

megan102194
    i agree with everyone else but even if he did it had to be hard for whoever was tring to kill him he can control their emotions remeber... he could just like calm them down. and besides that Alice would see it wouldnt she, she said that she can see other vampires very easily. and edward could possibly read their mind so he would kno when they were going to try to kill him so thats very unlikly even if it were true.but its probably not

.:the next cullen:.
    it can't be because stephenie meyer hasn't released anything and neither has her publisher. i think it might've been a fan fic.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information