To start, I'm a sophomore in high school and totally new to the dating thing. Connor, who I met in 2 mutual classes last semester, is also a sophomore. Up until Saturday, I felt like we were way more than friends. We flirted all the time, held direct eye contact really well, talked on Facebook all the time, he drove me home twice, we were kind of touchy, went to Sadie's together (we didn't grind, no slow songs) and he hugged me goodnight, his friends seemed really nice to me etc. I felt like we were really going somewhere. Then he couldn't go to the movies with me and some friends. I haven't heard nor seen him since. (no classes this semester but off period)

I've been feeling...weird now. I mean, I was used to seeing him every day last semester. I miss him, and that leaves me to over analyze this. Does he not like me anymore? Did he ever? I just...feel, weird you know? It's hard to put into words. I don't want to seem needy and contact him, but I want to talk to him. There's a good chance I'll see him at lunch tomorrow, since we have the same. Should I try to talk to him or wait for him to talk to me like he did Friday at lunch? I'm even considering just face to face confessing my feelings for him, just so they're out there. But...I don't want to be hurt. I'm just really lost here, can I get some advice?