Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Run Around

Hey InfiniteKris, that sounds like the best news we have heard on this thread yet. If the UPS site is giving you some feedback, then maybe there is hope for all of us! Did you track by reference with your phone number? Keep us posted.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Run Around

i did track with my number xxx-xxx-xxxx is the reference number since i placed the order. today in the very early AM they updated the site. UPS said they received the billing information from the shipper. All the days before this morning there was no info say check the reference number or contact shipper.
    So there is a snippet of hope still. Still no ETA though.
    But i guess some news is better then no news. Being left in the dark is not cool.

T-Mobile Run Around

Thanks Infinite. I just tracked mine by reference, but I still get the No Information Available response. My guess is that since you ordered before me, it makes sense that your order would ship first. I will just keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow and hope that the shipment had enough new phones to fill my order too!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Run Around

I do hope you at least get some info soon I would check your reference on ups later tonight closer to midnight then again in the morning. Ups is also not the fastest or most efficient in updating their web site. I really want everyone to get there phone so we can talk about the phone I don't want to be the only one to have it while all you guys wait.
    ~via smartphone wap.rabroad.com~

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Run Around

This thread is HILARIOUS, makes me LOL so bad. I used to work for T-Mobile CS and I can personally tell you that they DO NOT know info about how long the back order is going to take and they DID NOT know it was not available when they ordered your phones. They are going based off an internal intranet that gets updated when it gets updated, and it's randomly done, so an example: You could call now and ask for the phone and it not be available, and then you could call back 10 min later and have it be available as someone has to go in and physically adjust the website to show the reps that the phone is or is not available. Don't hate on CS just because they dont know everything because plain and simple, they are only given so much info. K, done my rant.

P.S.

Sorry about all the people that are on back order

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Run Around

you used your phone number as the tracking number on the ups site?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Run Around

The salespeople are not empowered with enough information to provide adequate customer service. Intranet, internal hassles, excuses, as a consumer, most of us could care less - we want satisfaction and promises to be fulfilled!

T-Mobile Run Around

GREAT NEWS FOR ALL POSSIBLE BACK ORDERS, i placed my order on the 11th, and decided to track my phone on UPS today using my ph number xxx-xxx-xxxx. It has left my local UPS station and on it's way to my house. YAY!! i called last night and spoke to a blackberry tech guy (because t-mo CS were NOT giving me any valid info) and he just said hopefully they should have more sooner than later. Still not the info i was looking for, but hell, mine is on it's way so i'm over it. haha. Hope it's not a defective one though. ::crossing fingers::

Good luck to everyone else. i have been a t-mo subscriber since '02 and this was the worst service i have ever received. oh well, it happens.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Run Around

Just got tracking number text 2 or 3 dayz for me hopefuly
    ~via smartphone wap.rabroad.com~

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

T-Mobile Run Around

I ordered my 8900 Curve on 2/11/09 (the day it was released) and kept trying to track on UPS.com and finally today 2/18/09 my phone is on it's way.So anyone who ordered on 2/11/09 via UPS ground your phone was probably shipped.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information